HomeBiz Insurance provides a one stop-shop public and products liability, property and personal accident insurance solution for clients that operate a business from the home they live in.
The HomeBiz Public and Products Liability provides cover for:
- Choice of limits: $10,000,000 or $20,000,000
- Worldwide Cover for exports except North America or Canada - these can be considerd by referral.
The HomeBiz Property Insurance policy replaces the clients Home and/or Contents insurance policy. Very important when domestic insurers may not continue to provide this cover if a business (other than just an office) operates from the home.
In addition the policy covers:
- Business Stock and/or Merchandise
- Business Equipment
- Business Interruption
- Machinery Breakdown (option)
- Domestic Legal Liability
- Individual Personal Accident and Sickness
Important if they rely on their business income and were unable to work due to an accident and/or sickness.
- Weekly benefits for temporary disablement due to accident, injury or sickness
- Lump sum benefits due to death or permanent disability from accidental injury
- Cottage Industry – clients who make products to sell or buy products to sell
- Tuition – clients that teach something at home and/or away from home
- Service – clients that provide a service eg hairdresser, graphic designer etc
Certain underwriters at Lloyd's.
All claims are managed locally through:
- Public & Products Liability - XL Insurance Company SE, Australian Branch for policies incepted up to and including 31st March 2022
- Public & Products Liability - Gallagher Bassett for policies incepted on or after 1st April 2022
- Property - Insurx
For more information contact us today:
T: (02) 9357 1798 (press line 2)
E: [email protected]